Monday, November 10, 2008

on a SARK high!

I drank from the SARK water tonight and I'm on a high!
I won a creativity consultation with the author in a blogging contest and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect prize. See I've been hesitating to promote my book "Color Me Organized" because my evil lizard self keeps sending me "not good enough" thoughts.
So tonight I got the chance to talk to my muse about my thoughts.
What an extraordinary woman. She was so easy to talk to, like talking to a friend I've known for years. She gave me some great pointers for using my "not good enough" thoughts to spark the answers for myself.
I give my SARK time two thumbs up with sparkly purple nail polish on my thumbs.
Now I do my exercises and baby steps and become the best organizing writer for artsy fartsies.
-- Allison

0 comments: