Friday, August 15, 2008

Organizing for Creativity

I started reading the newest SARK book and keep putting it down.
It's not because I don't like it.
It's because I like it soooooo much.
I want to slow down and savor it like a toasty warm cup of hot chocolate or a steak done to perfection.
Thank you SARK for putting your thoughts on paper for the rest of us to enjoy and use for a muse.
I yearn for my own magic cottage for creating.
And I vow to make the time to finish the colorful organizing book I have started.

I now have to organize my time so that I can create a magic cottage time/space to make it really happen.
What do you need to do in order to be able to create your creations and make your dreams come true?
Make a magic space?
Designate creativity hours?
How about form a creativity group where several people come together to be creative in their own way and hold one another accountable to be actively creating? Creativity parties! Hazzah!

-- Allison

0 comments: